- UMM and UPCC (slides from the e-Business lecture series, University of Vienna, 2010)
- Core Components at a glance
Slides from the electronic commerce technologies lecture, Vienna University of Technology, winter term 2009/2010.
- UN/ECE Workshop on UN/CEFACT standards, December 3-4, 2009, Geneva
In the following you will find presentation materials for the different topics covered during the UN/ECE Workshop on UN/CEFACT standards from 3rd – 4th December 2009 in Geneva.
- Part D – An introduction to the UML Profile for Core Components (UPCC)
- Part E – An introduction to UN/CEFACT’s Core Component Library (CCL)
- UMM 2.0 presentation, e-Commerce Technologien lecture series, TU Vienna, December 2009
This presentation was part of the “E-Commerce Technologien” lecture series held at the Vienna University of Technology providing a basic overview about the different views in UMM 2.0.
- UMM/UPCC presentation, e-Business lecture series, University of Vienna
Introduction to the concepts of UMM/UPCC held during the e-Business lecture series at the University of Vienna, fall 2009
- UMM/UPCC Workshop, UN/CEFACT Forum Meeting, Rome 2009
Presentation material from the UMM/UPCC workshop held during the UN/CEFACT Forum meeting in Rome, Italy, 2009.
- VIENNA Add-In presentation
Presentation about the features of the VIENNA Add-In supporting a business modeler in creating UMM and UPCC models which was held at the CIM Usergroup meeting in Genval, Belgium, 2009.
- Germany Online Standardization
Presentation about the Germany Online Standardization initiative which employs UN/CEFACT’s Modeling Methodology and UN/CEFACT’s Core Components which was held at the UN/CEFACT Forum meeting in Rome, Italy, 2009.
- UN/CEFACT’s Modeling Methodology (UMM 1.0) towards UMM 2.0 (.ppt)
The presentation covers the foundation principles of UMM 1.0 and the support for the UML profile for Core Components. Furthermore the current shortcomings of UMM 1.0 are identified and the solutions as part of UMM 2.0 are presented.
The presentation was hold as part of a PhD seminar at the Vienna University of Technology.