Example Models (UMM)
The example models are available as Enterprise Architect files.
- UMM 1.0 Financial Example
- UMM 1.0 Order from Quote example (used in the UMM 1.0 specification)
- UMM 1.0 Waste Movement Example
- UMM 2.0 Order From Quote example (used in the UMM 2.0 specification)
- UMM 2.0 Letter of Credit Example
- UMM 2.0 Waste Movement Example
- UMM 2.0 Buyer-Seller-Carrier Example
Enterprise Architect is a UML modeling tool developed by the Australian based company Sparx Systems. It supports UML 2.1 and its prior versions. The tool is available for Windows and Linux systems. A free 30 day trial-version can be downloaded from the company’s website.