UMM and/or CCTS (Core Components Technical Specification) technology is used in the following countries to model inter-organizational processes and the exchanged business information:
Department of Finance and Deregulation
Australian Government Information Management Office
- EUDIN (European Data Interchange for Waste Notification Systems)-Project
Austrian Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
- BSopt (Business Semantics on top of process technology)
- Used in serveral eGovernment related projects.
- Used in serveral projects in the energy sector.
- XÖV-Initiative – Entwicklung fachlicher Standards für den elektronischen Datenaustausch in der öffentlichen Verwaltung (in German)
- Experience and Findings with GOS-Concepts – Germany-Online Standardization (in English)