About this site
The site https://umm-dev.org serves as a central access point for all information related to UN/CEFACT’s Modeling Methodology (UMM) and the UML Profile for Core Components (UPCC). It provides information about the UMM and UPCC standard per se, academic work in the field of inter-organizational business process modeling and business document as well as tools and other important resources.
The site is intended to be collaborative – so please feel free to leave comments, share your experiences and opinions, or register at the UMM mailing list.
This site is authored and maintained by:
- Christian Huemer, UN/CEFACT TMG Chair (Vienna University of Technology – Austria)
- Birgit Hofreiter (University of Vienna – Austria)
- Philipp Liegl (Vienna University of Technology – Austria)
- Rainer Schuster (Vienna University of Technology – Austria)
- Marco Zapletal (Vienna University of Technology – Austria)
Many thanks goes to the following contributors
- Harry Moyer (RedWahoo – Australia)
- Bill McCarthy (Michigan State University – USA)
- Gunther Stuhec, TMG Chair (SAP – Germany)
- Jens Dietrich (Federal Ministry of the Interior – Germany)
- Jim Wilson, TMG Secretary (KCX Information Insight – USA)
and all the other contributors of UN/CEFACT.